Available in 4 different colours!
One size fits most.
The Shock Doctor Play Safe Face Mask is the only athlete-driven face mask designed to keep you in the game, and keep others safe — for all athletes, all ages and all sports. Featuring Quick-Flip, patent-pending technology that allows access to mouthguard and hydration without removing the mask or touching your face.
Lightweight, layered design is breathable and has moisture control to wick away sweat, keeping you cool and dry. Low-profile, no-tie dual comfort straps easily wrap around your head and neck for a secure, stay-in-place fit, helping you play safe without compromise or restricting your athletic performance.
- Quick-Flip – Need a Drink? The Quick-Flip hidden opening gives you quick, unobstructed access to hydration or your mouthguard without removing your mask or touching your face (patent pending).
- So Comfortable – Dual comfort straps wrap securely and easily around your head and neck, reducing pressure points and eliminating ear irritation. No more ear loops.
- Stay Cool – Lightweight, layered material is breathable with moisture control technology that wicks away sweat to keep you dry and going strong.
- Perfect for Helmets & Hats – Low-profile, no-tie strap design lays flat and won’t dig into your head when wearing a hat or helmet.
- Look Fresh – Comes in both solid colors and exclusive print designs.
- Won’t Hold You Back – Moves with you, stays in place and won’t slip or chafe.
- Highly Flexible – Stretch material allows for custom fit for all face shapes.
- Quick-drying, stain-resistant, anti-microbial material, 87% polyester and 13% Spandex.
- Reusable, machine washable
- 50+ UV skin protection
- Great for athletes, coaches, referees, and spectators
- Available in Adult and Youth sizes
- WARNING: This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment.
- NOTE: All Masks are FINAL SALE (No Returns or Exchanges) and are currently EXCLUDED from all discounts/promotions
There are no reviews yet.