12” Spherical Bag
Heavy Duty Shock Cords
The perfect tool for developing core boxing skills. The Classic 12” Double End Bag features a traditional spherical shape that’s excellent for maintaining consistent rhythm while honing your technique. Pre-equipped shock cords offer rapid rebound elasticity made to sharpen your hand-eye coordination, punch speed, and timing. Its quick setup and take down make this one of the most practical and versatile tools for any training space.
Pairs best with the Hayabusa Double End Heavy Bag Anchor.
- The large 12” spherical shape is ideal for honing technique
- Perfect density rebound ball delivers excellent feedback with a satisfying pop on impact
- Heavy-duty braided nylon shock cord rebounds quickly for high-speed training
- Ultra tough exterior, and non-tear rubber bladder will absorb years of punishment
- Perfect size and shape rebound ball with striking targets for precision training
- Air pump and stowaway needle for quick assembly and efficient storage
Package contents: classic double end bag, attached shock cords with carabiners, and an air pump with needle.
Bag dimensions: 12in height x 12in width (30.5cm x 30.5cm)
Bag Circumference: 37.7in (96cm)
Shock cord length: 27.5in (70cm)
Total length: 67in (170cm)
Exterior: PU leather, reinforced stitching, nylon-lined PU loops
Interior: Rubber air bladder
Best for: Boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, Karate, Taekwondo