The Rival Exercise Wheel is a core addition to our fitness line. Robust and easy to use, this tool is great for home or gym workouts.
To be implemented as part of your training routine, as an activation drill or at the end of your workout, the Rival Exercise Wheel allows you to strengthen your abs and improve your core resistance.
It also offers an innovative braking option, which makes it easier for beginners to use, and to progressively increase the level of difficulty.
- Innovative Brake Option;
- Rubberized Foam Handles;
- 14″ length;
- 6.5″ diameter wheel;
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate Foam Tire;
- Printed Rival logo around the base of the handle;
- Includes a foam pad for kneeling.
While kneeling, grip the handles of the exercise wheel and place the tire on the ground in front of you.
Extend your arms forward, rolling the wheel as far away as possible while maintaining a “hollow body” position, then roll the wheel back in towards your body. Continue to move the wheel back and forth this way.
Start off slowly, without pushing too far. Begin by making small gains and improving your ability to perform the movement correctly before increasing the number of reps and volume.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.