Available in Classic Red/White.
Available in size 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5.
ASICS JB Elite 3: The champ isn’t back; he never left!
The ASICS JB Elite 3 has blast doubled its way into 2017 making a bold statement: The champ isn’t back; he never left! We were all heartbroken when JB lost to the Russian in the 2016 Olympics, and many haters were hating, as they do. Burroughs silenced his critics in August of 2017 when he took Gold at the World Championships, leading USA to their first team victory since 1995. Now a 5-time World Champion, the champ has proven he isn’t going away anytime soon, and he remains an inspiration for wrestlers at all levels around the world.
Right, we’re talking about shoes here…
Welcome to version three of one of the most sought-after wrestling shoes ever. The JB Elite 3 has brought the best of both previous versions, and added some updates to take them up another level. With version 1.0, everyone went crazy over the flashy gold color of the upper, but we ran into a crisis when the soles started having issues. In version 2.0, ASICS came back with a complete overhaul and created an entirely new outsole. It’s a split sole design with wrestling-specific “serradial traction pods” for amazing traction on the mat, while maintaining enough flexibility to allow for fast direction changes. This outsole was a major success and has been carried over to the current model. They even made the rubber transparent again to mirror the theme of the original with the underlying graphics. The upper has been revamped to have a smooth, non-porous finish that is built for better durability, and of course, style points. With this material, ASICS was able to bring back the famous metallic gold color that we all loved so much. If you look closely, there is mesh mixed in there as well for ventilation on the forefoot and sides. There’s also the classic red/white/blue and all black colorways. The tongue is made of a breathable, single-layer mesh to allow your feet to cool off and provide a snug fit. The newly streamlined Integrated Lace-Garage™ helps you hide your laces to comply with competition regulations. As expected, you’ll find JB’s signature near the heel of each shoe, as well as the JB logo on the lace cover.
• Designed in collaboration with 5-time World Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist, Jordan Burroughs
• FYI – JB takes shoe designs very seriously. You look good, you wrestle good
• ASICS is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition
• Single layer, open-mesh upper for breathability
• Perforated toe for added ventilation
• Ventilated quarter-panel for optimal comfort and fit
• High collar for added ankle support
• Comfortable and slick inner lining to easily slide on your foot and get a perfect fit
• Lace-up closure features a Lace-Garage™ pocket that conceals laces and meets regulations for all scholastic and international competition
• JB Logo and ASICS logo on the lace cover
• Stitched Jordan Burroughs signature on outer heel
• Split Sole design features “serradial traction pods” for maximum flexibility and grip
There are no reviews yet.