This is the body bag of all body opponent bags! The human punching bag was created to mimic the size of a 6’1″ male’s upper body; shoulders, chest, torso. The Aqua Bruiser Bag allows you to perform both head and body strikes with more realistic combo training and movement. Look forward to more surface space and angles, to upgrade your boxing, fitness training and self-defense training.
About This Product
The Aqua Bruiser Bag The Aqua Bruiser Bag is a body opponent bag that closely resembles the feel of a human punching bag when striking it. It is made with the same durability and materials as the original Aqua Punching Bag so blast away! Like all Aqua Training Bags, it is designed for indoor and outdoor use. It’s easy to fill, drain and transport. Take it and use it anywhere. It is made for home and commercial gym use and of course has a 2-year warranty attached.
How to Fill Your Aqua Bruiser Bag With Water
- With a Phillips head screw driver remove the valve plug.
- Once you have removed the valve plug, attach the hose attachment to your hose.
- Before starting the water, place the tip of the hose attachment into the hole of the Aqua Bruiser Bag.
- When you have filled the desired amount of water, shut the water off and remove the hose attachment.
- Place the valve plug back into the bag and tighten with the Phillips head screw driver until snug.
- Top off head with air using a hand pump that has a needle.
Additional Items Included
- Hose-Filling Nozzle
- Extra Stopper
- Filled Weight: 150 lbs. / 68 kgs.
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 lbs. / 5.7 kgs
- Shipping Dimensions: 23 x 13 x 34 in
- UV Resistant
- Safe for Outdoor Use in Rain or Shine
- Made in the USA
How To Hang and Fill Your Bag
There are no reviews yet.